Powdered Tile Grout
Colorful anti-mildew tile grout (superfineultrafine)(E-SC)
Where to use
Product type: standard,ultrafine
Standard applicable to ceramics, marble and vitreous brick seam filling between 3 to 12 mm
Ultrafine type suitable for pottery and porcelain, marble and vitreous brick seam filling between 1-5 mm
There is a requirement for chemical resistance does not apply to industrial flat seam filling.
Base Level Requirements
- Good anti-seepage crack resistance, improve the overall decorative surface waterproof effect
- Good resistance to pulverization, avoid defiled
- Have mildew antibacterial function, make facing health, clean
- Color diversity, color and lustre is evenly distributed.
- The gap to clean, no water and debris for the permeability of porous brick, such as clay brick can be wetting gap in advance;
- The new paste tile should be completed in 24 hours and caulking.
Base level requirements
The gap to clean, no debris and water
For the permeability of porous brick, such as clay brick can prewatering gap
The new paste tile should be in 24 hours after completion of caulking.
Stirring and mixing
The water poured into the container first, and then add the powder in proportion, with an electric mixer to form a fully agglomerate, uniform paste, paste let stand for about 5 minutes, a little stirring again can use;
Proportions 【standard】 water: powder = (4-5) kg: 25 kg
【ultrafine】 Water: powder = (6 -) 6.5 kg: 25 kg
- Use rubber caulking knife or spatula sponge surface along the diagonal direction to press the mucilage into fill gaps
- Make them dry naturally is about 2 to 4 hours, with a slightly damp sponge or cloth to clean ceramic tile surface.
- The construction completion after 24 hours, with clear water thoroughly clean ceramic tile surface.
Abrasion resistance/mm3 <
Anti-fold strength Mpa <
Anti-pressure strength Mpa <
Water absorption ( g )
30 min <
240 min <